Aug 28, 2008

The Top 40 Cheesiest Pick Up Lines Of All Time

#1) Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

#2) Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

#3) Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

#4) If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

#5) I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!

#6) Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!

#7) You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

#8) Is your name Gillette? Cause you look like the best a man can get.

#9) Is your name mickey? because your so FINE!

#10) I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!

#11) Is it hot in here or is it just you?

#12) Hi, I’m Mr. Right--I heard you were looking for me.

#13) So... How am I doin'?

#14) Can I borrow a quarter? "What for?" I want to call my mom and tell I just met the girl of my dreams.

#15) Somebody needs to call the bomb squad, because you're the bomb!

#16) Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?

#17) You must be a heck of a thief 'cause you stole my heart from across the room.

#18) Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams last night?

#19) Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!

#20) If you were a laser you would be set on stunning.

#21) Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

#22) If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be a McGorgeous.

#23) I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?

#24) Hey, I didnt know angels flew so low.

#25) I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!

#26) Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

#27) I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.

#28) Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

#29) Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!

#30) When I said I'd die single, I only meant that I didn't think I'd live long enough until I found you.

#31) If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

#32) It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!

#33) I'm in the process of writing a telephone book. May I have your number?

#34) If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

#35) Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

#36) What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. What you need is some vitamin ME.

#37) Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?

#38) What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?

#39) Are you religious? Good, because I'm the answer to your prayers.

#40) You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other girls look really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment