Sep 3, 2008

Did You Know That President George W. Bush Says That Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God?

It is sad but true.

Charles Gibson of ABC interviewed President George W. Bush and this topic came up during the interview.....

Gibson: "Do we all worship the same God, Christian and Muslim?"
Bush: "I think we do. We have different routes of getting to the Almighty."

Gibson: "Do Christians and non-Christians and Muslims go to heaven in your mind?"
Bush: "Yes they do. We have different routes of getting there."

In a stunning interview with Al Arabiya television, Bush said, "I believe in an almighty God, and I believe that all the world, whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other religion, prays to the same God."

During the same interview Bush also stated, "I believe there is a universal God. I believe the God that the Muslim prays to is the same God that I pray to. After all, we all came from Abraham. I believe in that universality."

Does this sound "Christian" to you?

According to Bush, Jesus must have been mistaken in John 14:6.....

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

For more on this I would commend this great article by Pastor Chuck Baldwin to you:

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin409.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment